Your one stop resource for medical device regulatory affairs
The Journal of Medical Device Regulation is intended to educate, provide professional guidance, develop core competence of regulatory professionals, and promote debate on fundamental and topical matters within the medical device and IVD industries.
The Journal delivers in-depth regulatory affairs review and discussion articles by experts from the medical device community as well as insights from the Competent Authorities. The Journal looks at the impact of regulatory developments for the device industry, which is indispensable for the regulatory and commercialisation strategies of your business.
The Journal also summarises the regulatory news headlines from around the world on topics vital to the medical device and IVD industries - both pre- and post-market - from classification and registration requirements to clinical investigations, standards and labelling to name but a few.
The Journal additionally provides useful reference information in the form of charts and briefing documents.
Why should you read it?
The Journal of Medical Device Regulation helps you:
- broaden your knowledge of, and keep up-to-date with, international medical device regulatory and compliance issues
- easily monitor worldwide regulatory developments – presented by world region and country
- understand the significance of new legislation for your regulatory and marketing strategies and how to meet the requirements successfully
- build up a comprehensive resource of medical device regulatory affairs and compliance information within your company, as subscribers receive access to the Journal’s full back issues library
- identify information that is pertinent to the medical device and IVD industries exclusively (i.e. no pharmaceutical content).
Who should read it?
The Journal of Medical Device Regulation is an essential reference for:
- regulatory personnel in medical device companies
- Competent Authorities
- Notified Bodies
- medical device regulatory affairs and compliance consultancies
- patent agents
- research associates
What is the format of the Journal?
- subscription only
- published quarterly (4 issues per year)
- available as a PDF for website download
- English language